On behalf of our market leading property consultancy client, we are sourcing for an experienced Property Administrator to be based from its’ Liverpool office to support members of the surveying team and be responsible for the following:
- Set up monthly client meetings
- Prepare monthly client reports for review by Property Manager and CRM
- To assist the Property Managers in the day to day property matters
- Liaising with accounts team on payment of rents and service charge
- Manage property database changes in accordance with contract SLA’s
- Co-ordinate Property Inspections for management purposes
- Liaising with Client on minor issues and escalating to senior colleagues as appropriate
- Deal with tenants including day to day queries, repair issues, arrears and licence request
- Prepare quarterly and monthly client reports, attend meetings, prepare minutes, complete actions
- Deal with tenant applications, assignments, alterations, subletting
- Working closely with the on-site FM team to assist in the preparation and reconciliation of the service charge budgets
- Liaise with accounts/ property manager to review write-offs on a quarterly basis and prepare packs for the client
- Annual Insurance – liaise with the insurers to prepare the annual insurance for all the properties.
- Liaise with various departments to obtain the relevant information.
- Ensure spreadsheets are accurately updated and re-charge spreadsheets are completed.
- Attend quarterly meetings and take minutes
- Prepare re-charge schedules for all tenants for Insurance Reinstatements fees, prepare letters and collate back up to send to all the tenants.
- Be first point of contact should additional information is required.
- Update departmental tracking spreadsheets
- Review tenancy schedules for accuracy monthly
- Diary management
- Assist CRM and Property Manager on day to day queries at client level
- Prior administrative experience ideally gained with the Property Profession
- Previous service charge experience an advantage, not essential.
- Tramps Database proficient
- Pro-active, using initiative
- Ability to work proactively and cooperatively as a team player
- Able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach
- Extremely professional and approachable
- Excellent IT skills:
- Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point (production of high-quality documents, reports and correspondence, diary and email management in Outlook)
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills: spelling, grammar and telephone manner.
- Salary circa £22,000
- 25 days holiday
- Other benefits you would expect from a Leading Property Consultancy
To apply for the position of Property Administrator in Liverpool, contact andrew Kingsley on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingsley is a niche leading property recruitment consultancy, and we recruit across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move, call us for a confidential chat on 0151 242 1630 or email email@example.com
Please note, if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.