Up to 20,000
6 months ago
Manchester City Centre
Are you a property administrator looking for a fresh challenge? Would you like to use your existing administration experience to work in a more specialist environment for a thriving Commercial Property firm?
A highly reputable Commercial Property Consultancy is looking to expand their Manchester City Centre support team with a Facilities Administrator.
This role will suit an experienced Administrator, ideally from a commercial property background, someone who has experience supporting a facilities team would be the ideal fit. You will be a confident user of Microsoft office, and have experience of using internal databases.
This role will involve providing full administration support to the Facilities Department in the Manchester office
- Ensuring efficient filing and document retrieval (manual & electronic).
- Issuing of standard documentation to insurers, tenants & contractors.
- Issue mail merges regarding property inspections, tenant correspondence etc.
- Manage the signing of leases by tenants/clients.
- Provide admin support to the Head of Facilities and other team members.
- Assist in dealing with tenant queries and requests for maintenance.
As the successful Facilities administrator you will have/be
- Previous experience within Commercial Property
- GCSE grade C in Maths & English
- Proactive with a strong customer focus.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task.
- The ability to build relationships and work as part of a team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The enthusiasm to build a broad understanding of our systems and processes.
- Fluent in MS Outlook, Excel & word and have a good general IT skills.
A negotiable salary is available to the successful Facilities Administrator coupled with standard company benefits.