Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Manchester City Centre
Are you a property administrator looking for a fresh challenge? Would you like to use your existing administration experience to work in a more specialist environment for a thriving Commercial Property firm?
A highly reputable Commercial Property Consultancy is looking to expand their Manchester City Centre support team with a Facilities Administrator.
This role will suit an experienced Administrator, ideally from a commercial property background, someone who has experience supporting a facilities team would be the ideal fit. You will be a confident user of Microsoft office, and have experience of using internal databases.
This role will involve providing full administration support to the Facilities Department in the Manchester office
- Ensuring efficient filing and document retrieval (manual & electronic).
- Issuing of standard documentation to insurers, tenants & contractors.
- Issue mail merges regarding property inspections, tenant correspondence etc.
- Manage the signing of leases by tenants/clients.
- Provide admin support to the Head of Facilities and other team members.
- Assist in dealing with tenant queries and requests for maintenance.
As the successful Facilities administrator you will have/be
- Previous experience within Commercial Property
- GCSE grade C in Maths & English
- Proactive with a strong customer focus.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task.
- The ability to build relationships and work as part of a team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The enthusiasm to build a broad understanding of our systems and processes.
- Fluent in MS Outlook, Excel & word and have a good general IT skills.
A negotiable salary is available to the successful Facilities Administrator coupled with standard company benefits.