22,000 – 24,000 + benefits
11 months ago
Are you an experienced Facilities Administrator/Assistant looking for a fresh challenge? Perhaps you feel undervalued in your current firm, or just another cog on the wheel? A highly reputable Commercial Property Consultancy is looking to expand their Manchester City Centre Facilities team with an experienced Facilities Administrator. This firm appreciate that their staff are their greatest asset and support a true work life balance. Working as part of a close team you will be an integral part of the success of the facilities department. So, if this sounds like the type of environment you would thrive in this could be the role for you!
This role will involve providing facilities support to the Head of Facilities and the wider team including,
- Being the direct point of contact with tenants, building and maintaining relationships, acting in a proactive and professional manner, with the ability to solve problems and think on your feet
- Keeping tenants aware of the progress and timescales of work being undertaken
- Supervising contractors and coordinating engineers ensuring a consistent and efficient service across sites and works are undertaken quickly
- Scheduling planned maintenance
- Liaising with subcontractors
- Helpdesk management, monitoring and responding to job requests, including liaising proactively and reactively with other staff, tenants, and contractors
- Providing operational support to the Head of Facilities
As the successful Facilities administrator/assistant you will have/be
- Previous Facilities administration/assistant experience
- Possess operational experience of service helpdesk activities
- Aware of current Health and Safety legislation
- Strong understanding of building services/maintenance techniques
- Proactive with a strong customer focus.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task.
- The ability to build relationships and work as part of a team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The enthusiasm to build a broad understanding of our systems and processes.
- Fluent in MS Outlook, Excel & word and have a good general IT skills.
A salary of between £22,000 - £24,000 is available to the successful Facilities Administrator/Assistant coupled with standard company benefits.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. The Property and Legal divisions have a diverse client. We enjoy what we do and we want others to enjoy working with us. We believe our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants they can work with and trust. We work with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move please call us for a confidential conversation
Please contact Clare Norman to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.