8 months ago
Are you a property administrator looking for a fresh challenge? Would you like to use your existing administration experience to work in a more specialist environment for a thriving Commercial Property firm?
A highly reputable Commercial Property Consultancy is looking to expand their Manchester City Centre support team with a Facilities Administrator.
This role will suit an experienced Administrator, ideally from a commercial property background, someone who has experience supporting a facilities team would be the ideal fit. You will be a confident user of Microsoft office, and have experience of using internal databases.
This role will involve providing full administration support to the Facilities Department in the Manchester office
- Ensuring efficient filing and document retrieval (manual & electronic).
- Issuing of standard documentation to insurers, tenants & contractors.
- Issue mail merges regarding property inspections, tenant correspondence etc.
- Manage the signing of leases by tenants/clients.
- Provide admin support to the Head of Facilities and other team members.
- Assist in dealing with tenant queries and requests for maintenance.
As the successful Facilities administrator you will have/be
- Previous experience within Commercial Property
- GCSE grade C in Maths & English
- Proactive with a strong customer focus.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task.
- The ability to build relationships and work as part of a team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The enthusiasm to build a broad understanding of our systems and processes.
- Fluent in MS Outlook, Excel & word and have a good general IT skills.
A negotiable salary is available to the successful Facilities Administrator coupled with standard company benefits.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. The Property and Legal divisions have a diverse client. We enjoy what we do and we want others to enjoy working with us. We believe our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants they can work with and trust. We work with firms across the UK, so if you are looking for your next move please call us for a confidential conversation.
Please contact Clare Norman to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.