Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Leading Legal 500 Firm with a number of Offices throughout the UK. Well known for their good work/life balance environment! Innovative and appreciative of their Staff!
The Family team understand the importance of combining efficiency and value for money with a sympathetic approach to all difficult personal problems. The aim of the team is to achieve solutions by agreement wherever possible and to provide a service which is tailored to the precise needs of each individual client.
The Role/ Main purpose of role
To manage a caseload of family law matters.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage a caseload of family law matters including but not limited to divorce, financial remedy claims, children issues, prenuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements and separation agreements
- Assist other case handlers in the wider Family team with their caseloads
- Advise and take instructions from clients
- Travel to and attend upon clients
- Assist with marketing the services of the Family team and of the Private Client Segment as a whole.
- Achieve set financial targets KPIs
- Ensure relevant deadlines and quality measures are adhered to
- Comply with relevant client policies and procedures
- Work in accordance with Firm’s values
- Qualified solicitor or CFILEX with at least 2 years post qualification experience.
- Keen interest and experience in all aspects of family law
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and client care skills
- Business development skills and experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Membership of Resolution would be preferred
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Flexible approach