Dependant on experience plus benefits
9 months ago
Leading Legal 500 Firm with a number of Offices throughout the UK. Well known for their good work/life balance environment! Innovative and appreciative of their Staff!
The Family team understand the importance of combining efficiency and value for money with a sympathetic approach to all difficult personal problems. The aim of the team is to achieve solutions by agreement wherever possible and to provide a service which is tailored to the precise needs of each individual client.
The Role/ Main purpose of role
To manage a caseload of family law matters.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage a caseload of family law matters including but not limited to divorce, financial remedy claims, children issues, prenuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements and separation agreements
- Assist other case handlers in the wider Family team with their caseloads
- Advise and take instructions from clients
- Travel to and attend upon clients
- Assist with marketing the services of the Family team and of the Private Client Segment as a whole.
- Achieve set financial targets KPIs
- Ensure relevant deadlines and quality measures are adhered to
- Comply with relevant client policies and procedures
- Work in accordance with Firm’s values
- Qualified solicitor or CFILEX with at least 2 years post qualification experience.
- Keen interest and experience in all aspects of family law
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and client care skills
- Business development skills and experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Membership of Resolution would be preferred
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Flexible approach