Up to £45k depending on experience
about 2 months ago
What if we could offer you an opportunity to work for an employer with excellent training, career development and progression,
an excellent work/life balance, a 35-hr week AND flexible working hours?
If you have experience in Complex Credit Hire Claims – we want to hear from you.
Kingsley Legal are assisting a major UK defendant firm who currently require a Multi-Track Fee Earner for their Liverpool Complex Credit Hire team.
The Role: will involve dealing with a caseload of DA & NDA credit hire files under the supervision of a Technical Supervisor.
Instructions are received at varying stages of the claim process and so a full knowledge of handling RTA claims through to conclusion via a court hearing is necessary.
Some cases may involve a Personal Injury element. Occasionally, you will be asked to assist a Lead Fee Earner on cases up to a value of £250k.
The role will also involve an understanding of the court process, to include:
- Drafting defences
- Completing allocation questionnaire’s
- Dealing with disclosure and exchange of evidence
- Completing listing questionnaire’s
- Completing pre-trial checklists
- Instructing Counsel
- Drafting CPR Part 18 questions
- Drafting CPR Part 35 questions
- Drafting Counter schedules
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience of litigation and handling Credit Hire files is essential with evidence of managing own case load and/or assisting on high value cases.
- A degree / LPC is preferable
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- Good telephone negotiation skills
- Good IT skills including Word, Outlook, and experience of a Case Management System preferred
- Experience of handling PI claims
Some of the excellent benefits include:
- Generous Holiday entitlements
- Employer contributed pension plan
- Healthcare cash plan
- Private Medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Flexible working opportunities
- Enhanced maternity/paternity schemes
- Subsidised car parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle2work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Multiple Retail discounts
- Season Ticket loan (helping with cost of travel to work)
- Long Service Awards
- First class training and development
- Clear career pathway/ promotional opportunities
Apply now using the link shown, with your up to date CV.
Alternatively, contact Kathryn@kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk or call 0151 242 1630 / 07858 388 799