Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
What if we could offer you an opportunity to work for an employer with excellent training, career development and progression,
an excellent work/life balance, a 35-hr week AND flexible working hours?
If you have experience in Complex Credit Hire Claims – we want to hear from you.
Kingsley Legal are assisting a major UK defendant firm who currently require a Multi-Track Fee Earner for their Liverpool Complex Credit Hire team.
The Role: will involve dealing with a caseload of DA & NDA credit hire files under the supervision of a Technical Supervisor.
Instructions are received at varying stages of the claim process and so a full knowledge of handling RTA claims through to conclusion via a court hearing is necessary.
Some cases may involve a Personal Injury element. Occasionally, you will be asked to assist a Lead Fee Earner on cases up to a value of £250k.
The role will also involve an understanding of the court process, to include:
- Drafting defences
- Completing allocation questionnaire’s
- Dealing with disclosure and exchange of evidence
- Completing listing questionnaire’s
- Completing pre-trial checklists
- Instructing Counsel
- Drafting CPR Part 18 questions
- Drafting CPR Part 35 questions
- Drafting Counter schedules
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience of litigation and handling Credit Hire files is essential with evidence of managing own case load and/or assisting on high value cases.
- A degree / LPC is preferable
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- Good telephone negotiation skills
- Good IT skills including Word, Outlook, and experience of a Case Management System preferred
- Experience of handling PI claims
Some of the excellent benefits include:
- Generous Holiday entitlements
- Employer contributed pension plan
- Healthcare cash plan
- Private Medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Flexible working opportunities
- Enhanced maternity/paternity schemes
- Subsidised car parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle2work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Multiple Retail discounts
- Season Ticket loan (helping with cost of travel to work)
- Long Service Awards
- First class training and development
- Clear career pathway/ promotional opportunities
Apply now using the link shown, with your up to date CV.
Alternatively, contact Kathryn@kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk or call 0151 242 1630 / 07858 388 799