This is a brand new opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager who is passionate about Property development and the transformation of Liverpools property landscape. Working with some of Liverpool’s most innovative and progressive Community leaders and property experts, this role offers huge variety and excellent career development.
The team I am working with are looking for a Finance Manager who can take on the day to day accounting and operational management of the finance department. Working together with the Senior Finance Manager, you will help streamline and develop financial management across this business and wider group. The environment is extremely fast paced and conducive to working within the property market, therefore, the ability to jump straight in and grab the reigns from day one is essential.
You will be accountable for all financial management functions, as well as the management of 2 Finance Assistants. This is a varied and evolving role, however, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of due diligence relating to new customers and to conduct ongoing monitoring of the business relationship.
- Entering new leases on to the database
- Reviewing monthly sales invoicing and Direct Debit collection runs produced by the Sales Ledger Assistant and assisting with queries
- Supervision of credit control processes
- Reconciliation of utilities
- Reviewing payment runs produced by the Purchase Ledger Assistant and assisting with queries
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of after date sales and sales in advance
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Assisting with preparation of draft management accounts, cash flows reports and year end audit
- Anti Money Laundering co-ordination and compliance
- Assisting with continuous program of process improvement in all departments
The ideal Candidate
- Will hold a relevant accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Have experience using either TRAMPS, Yardi or Propman software systems (essential)
- Will have experience working within the Property or Lettings Industry
- Will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Will have a proven background in managing a finance or accounts team
- Will be able to interact and collaborate effectively with internal departments, stakeholders and project teams, to ensure all parties are well informed of process updates and improvements
This property company is offering something exciting and different and will provide you with a unique platform to develop your financial management skills. For more information, contact Hayley Anderson on (0151) 242 1630 in confidence, if you are not available during office hours, please feel free to contact me on my mobile on 07708 154 525.
Kingsley are property recruitment specialists.
To keep up to date with our latest News & Vacancies follow our LinkedIn page by clicking the link below and selecting the follow button.