10 months ago
Do you need to find your new calling?
Are you an experienced Fraud Claims Handler who is ready for their next challenge. Do you want to work for a leading law firm with excellent benefits and progression?
We have a number of excellent opportunities for ambitious individuals to join one of the UK’s largest law firms, offering a positive and inviting work environment and the opportunity to develop your career with a leading law firm.
You will manage a large case load of RTA cases where LVI/Fraud has been alleged and progress these cases through to conclusion. The ideal candidate would have at least 6 months experience in RTA with a sound knowledge of the MOJ portal and experience of LVI/fraud cases highly desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing own large caseload of Fraud matters
- Ensuring efficient completion of legal documents
- Researching specific legal points when required
- Handling aspects of funding
- Obtaining and assessing medical records
- Issuing Court proceedings
- Complying with Court directions
Your skills will include:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and motivated
- Capable of working to strict deadlines
- Customer service excellence
- Procedural legal knowledge
This is a great opportunity for an experienced RTA Fee Earner to join an established and market leading team.
So, if you like the sound of this top opportunity to join a leading firm in Liverpool contact me today. Contact Kingsley for more Solicitor, Associate, Partner and Paralegal opportunities across Merseyside and the North West.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements