Role: Clinical Negligence - Solicitor/Cilex 5 Yrs PQE
Salary: Competitive, Negotiable depending on experience
Hours - Full Time (35 Hours), Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm)
Please Note - Contract Term – Fixed Term for 9 months (with a view to extend to 12 months)
We're looking for a Solicitor/CILEX to join an experienced Clinical Negligence department based in our client's Wirral office.
This is a great opportunity to work alongside a team of highly experienced solicitors in a forward-thinking firm.
Contract Term – Fixed Term for 9 months (with a view to extend to 12 months)
Overall purpose: To provide first rate clinical Negligence legal advice and service to clients according to their specific needs;
ensuring full compliance with policies and procedures laid out by the Group and by regulatory bodies.
To act as an ambassador for the Group always, actively promoting its services.
• To ensure that the group’s policies and procedures and those laid out by regulatory bodies (Law Society and CILEX) are always complied with fully
• Nurture relationships with existing clients in order to maintain and develop work
• To contribute towards the effective management of risk by carrying out regular risk assessments, efficient file management and by providing excellent client care
• To actively participate in departmental meetings, suggesting improvements to our services where appropriate
• To supervise less experienced members of the firm and/or secretarial staff
• To ensure that CPD training requirements are fulfilled
• To keep accurate and up to date records of time, money, bills etc.
• To issue and collect bills in accordance with the group’s billing and credit control policies
23 days holidays + bank holidays
Auto enrolment pension
Bupa cover for solicitors
Standard hours 9-5
Dress down Fridays
Contact Kathryn@kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk or call for a confidential discussion - 0151 242 1630 / 07858 388 799