Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Geotechnical Engineer to join an established, growing team. Based in Liverpool, you will be a key part of an established team, working directly with the Director and wider team.
The firm is a multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy, based in the North West.
As the successful candidate for this role, you will have a minimum of 2 years industry experience undertaking Geotechnical design & assessment for ground investigation in the UK Engineering market. You will be registered with a recognised industry body and actively working towards Chartered status.
You will have some experience in relation to contaminated land investigations.
The role involves;
- Providing geo-technical design input to a range of engineering projects across multiple sectors
- Reporting for geo-technical works including slope stability, foundations, retaining structures, earthworks and ground improvement
- Client contact and liaison
- Project Management and the preparation of proposals and tenders relevant to the business
- Scoping of investigations
- Identifying training and support needs for individuals within the department to ensure technical competence
- Carrying our regular design reviews in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Development of Geotechnical offering within the company and expansion/management of the geo-technical team.
About You; You will
- Hold a MSc in Geo-technical Engineering/Engineering Geology.
- Have proven technical ability
- Be client facing
- Be able to communicate in a clear and concise way, both verbally and written.
The role will allow you to work on exciting Geotechnical projects across the UK, working with a broad range of clients and in addition you shall receive a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to progress your career