5 months ago
An exciting opportunity exists for a Geotechnical Engineer to join an established, growing team. Based in Liverpool, you will be a key part of an established team, working directly with the Director and wider team.
The firm is a multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy, based in the North West.
As the successful candidate for this role, you will have a minimum of 2 years industry experience undertaking Geotechnical design & assessment for ground investigation in the UK Engineering market. You will be registered with a recognised industry body and actively working towards Chartered status.
You will have some experience in relation to contaminated land investigations.
The role involves;
- Providing geo-technical design input to a range of engineering projects across multiple sectors
- Reporting for geo-technical works including slope stability, foundations, retaining structures, earthworks and ground improvement
- Client contact and liaison
- Project Management and the preparation of proposals and tenders relevant to the business
- Scoping of investigations
- Identifying training and support needs for individuals within the department to ensure technical competence
- Carrying our regular design reviews in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Development of Geotechnical offering within the company and expansion/management of the geo-technical team.
About You; You will
- Hold a MSc in Geo-technical Engineering/Engineering Geology.
- Have proven technical ability
- Be client facing
- Be able to communicate in a clear and concise way, both verbally and written.
The role will allow you to work on exciting Geotechnical projects across the UK, working with a broad range of clients and in addition you shall receive a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to progress your career