£20,000 - £24,000
9 months ago
Are you an ambitious Graduate Surveyor with a RICS-accredited agree? Do you have experience of working within a commercial property and asset management role? Would you like the opportunity to work for the leading UK agent in Retail Management? Then I could have the perfect role for you!
I have a fantastic opportunity available for a Graduate Asset Management Surveyor to join a global property consultancy in Birmingham on a 12-month fixed term contract. This role offers fantastic exposure for a motivated graduate to work with a reputable and successful property consultancy.
The duties of the role will include:
- Assisting in the smooth transition of properties into management and readiness for sale
- Monitoring, co-ordinating, assisting and ensuring the overall delivery of property management services in accordance with management agreements
- Supporting with business development and identifying new opportunities for the company
- Seeking to enhance the business by introducing and implementing new concepts and ideas
- Ensuring that the fees under the Management Agreement are calculated correctly and approved before delivery to the client, answering any queries and ensuring payment
- Tenant relationship management and accurate data management
To be considered for this role you must have a RICS-accredited degree and a practical understanding of commercial property and asset management. You must be able to work independently and have excellent communication skills, being able to interact effectively with colleagues and clients alike. Previous experience of the retail sector would be beneficial but is not essential.
A salary of £20,000 - £24,000 is available to the successful candidate (depending upon experience)
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.