You will work across an exciting range of projects, as well as forming part of a fun, sociable team, that is Liverpool based and can offer with opportunities for progression.
An award winning Liverpool based consultancy require a talented Civil Infrastructure Technician within their Liverpool office. As the successful Infrastructure Technician, you will work across a range of interesting projects in a supportive and dynamic team environment.
You will work alongside a team of talented engineers in the delivery of key projects, whilst focussing on the production of detailed drawings at all stages including concept, tender, and construction. A high level of expertise will be required to translate and interpret engineering proposals and convert them into detailed design drawings.
- Responsible for working within a team of engineers and technicians in the delivery of civil & structural engineering projects
- Responsible for co-ordinating delivery of structures, drainage and highways elements of projects
- Responsible for the development of drainage and highway designs and ensuring delivery of production information to effectively communicate design requirements
- Ability to develop drainage and highway designs using Design/Analysis software.
- Visiting sites and attending site meetings
- Involvement in internal and project design meetings.
- Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members.
- Prepare correspondence and reports.
Must hold a degree in Structural/Civil Engineering or be qualified to HNC, HND, BTEC or equivalent,
Must be IT literate with experience of drainage and highway design software packages.
You will have industry experience as a Civil Technician with an emphasis on infrastructures. You will have a meticulous eye for detail, and take pride in contributing to the quality service this talented team offer to their clients.
You will work a an exciting range of projects, as well as working alongside a fun, sociable team, that is Liverpool based and can offer with opportunities for progression.