7 months ago
A new and exciting firmin the construction sector, are seeking a talented and enthusiastic graduate to join the team. You will possess a good understanding of a variety of manufacturing processes with the ability to translate a client’s brief into a realistic design solution.
You will have the opportunity to work with a range of clients, providing you with a challenging and rewarding environment in which to develop your career. You will be a fantastic communicator and have the ability to put forward your own ideas and solutions. You will be proficient in the use of Autodesk Inventor.
You will need to be enthusiastic, proactive, confident and able to work as part of a team or independently on projects. You must be able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines. Confident presentation skills to both internal and external parties and an ability to manage client relationships is also of importance.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you’d like to be part of our rapid growth, then please submit your CV and salary expectations by following link.
- A strong engineering background with professional qualifications in an engineering discipline from either a manufacturing, product design or construction specialism
- Experience and understanding of a variety of manufacturing processes
- Essential to have proven skills in Autodesk Revit, Inventor or similar 3D CAD system
- Ability to design for manufacture including generation of full manufacturing drawing sets
- Good communication skills (visual, verbal and written) with the ability to easily convey ideas as well as ability to present to clients and colleagues at all levels
- Able to liaise with other designers, engineers, suppliers and clients
- Ability to project manage taking projects from concept to completion
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work on a wide range of projects and to work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Able to motivate others and share best practise through effective interpersonal skills
- Work as part of a team or alone
- Knowledgeable and passionate about design and construction