£20k - £25k
8 months ago
You must have a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering to be considered for this role.
About the Company
A leading international engineering and environmental consultancy, providing multi-disciplinary consultancy services to the property, infrastructure, energy and environmental markets around the world are looking for a Graduate Structural Engineer to deliver high quality support to both public and private sector clients.
You will be joining their growing and award-winning team, which is one of the leading structural engineering divisions in the country.
About the Role
Although this company have a nationwide presence, you’ll be based out of an office in near Leatherhead. You’ll be involved with several projects, key duties include; preparing designs, estimates, calculations, specifications & drawings.
Other responsibilities are as follows;
- Adept with both Revit and AutoCAD
- Familiar with most building types, construction details and reinforcement detailing
- Undertake schedules of dilapidations, improvement schemes, drawings, specifications, insurance reinstatements schemes and structural surveys
- Take responsibility for completing planned work programmes and projects to timeframes and within budget
- Handle all on ground collapse incidents
- Ensure day to day maintenance expenditure to pre-set target
- Supervise works to completion including agreeing interim and final accounts
- Handle correspondence and telephone calls, including complaints and queries from third parties, members of the public, tenants, councillors and MP’s
- Respond to emergency requests for action or advice regarding dangerous buildings
- Draft orders, prepare estimates, specifications, supervise contractors and check and approve accounts
You will have a degree Civil or Structural Engineering and be confident with preparing designs, calculations, specifications, drawings and carrying out risk assessments on improvement, refurbishment and new build schemes.
About the Money
This role gives you the chance to join a growing company with significant opportunities for development and progression. There is a salary of £20k - £25k, a decent package of benefits and 25 + 8 days holiday.
If you have experience as a Structural Engineer click apply now!
Based near Leatherhead, this role would be perfect for anyone from Redhill, Epsom, Caterham, Crawley, Croydon, Sevenoaks, South London, Guildford or Bromley