Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Kingsley is retained by a multi-disciplinary property consultancy, with offices within the North / North East of the UK. The Valuation team specialises in the valuation of commercial and residential sectors across the region and the team benefits from considerable experience and credibility in valuing a wide range of assets and providing specialist advice for loan security, due diligence and transactional advice, financial reporting, performance analysis, IPO, equity raising and development appraisals.
This is a senior management position which will principally involve providing valuations for loan security purposes to a range of clients throughout the UK and the wider North East region. Assets will be predominantly commercial & mixed use.
You will lead and be part of a regional Valuation team that:
- Values a broad range of asset types including mixed-used prime City Centre Developments
- Works with major banks and investors across local, national and international clients
- Provides specialist advice to clients based on thorough sector knowledge, wider collaboration with market leading capital markets, agency, research and management teams.
Main Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
To provide commercial valuations and related advice on a range of property types and to a variety of clients many of whom are core clients of the firm;
- Develop and manage new & existing client relationships;
- Lead the team and be responsible in achieving target and growing the business line.
- To work independently, be head of and lead the valuation team
- To demonstrate good market knowledge of the areas and sectors you are active;
- To lead on the preparation and delivery of valuations and reports to a very high level of accuracy and quality and to client timetables;
- To observe and ensure compliance with RICS regulatory requirements in particular those of the ‘Red Book’;
- To put clients first and achieve maximum client satisfaction;
- To work efficiently to maximise team and company profitability;
- To ensure the maintenance of all job files and appropriate instruction records in accordance with in-house QA procedures;
- To be open to involvement in new areas of work within the valuation business;
- To be client facing and able to identify opportunities for business growth and fee earning opportunities to grow the business;
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- MRICS / Registered Valuer qualified, with relevant post-qualification experience
- Wide mixed-use Valuation experience
- Strong market knowledge ideally of the regions’ property market
- Knowledge of Argus Developer and Investor packages
- Microsoft office package essential
- Ability to work under tight time constraints in order to deliver high quality service
- Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and motivational with excellent client skills
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing
- Must be customer / service driven with strong communication skills
- Must be able to supervise and delegate to junior members of staff
My client offers real scope for career development and progression for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic.