Kingsley are working with an award winning multi-disciplinary surveying consultancy who are looking to secure a Senior MRICS Valuation Surveyor to head up their office in Leeds.
The company has an extensive client base throughout the UK, ranging from multinational companies and institutions to small businesses and private individuals. This long-established firm provides a full range of property consultancy services including valuation, professional, building surveying and property management enabling them to offer clients a wide range of services in the commercial, industrial, retail and residential sectors.
This unique opportunity has come available during a period of expansion within the business, and the role will involve leading a team within all of the main commercial sectors.
The ideal candidate will be MRICS qualified with the following attributes:
- Ability to generate new leads & opportunities
- Strong business development skills
- Willing to provide to support to recently qualified surveyors
- Strong knowledge of regional commercial property markets
- Willing to network outside of normal office hours
- Leadership/Management qualities
- High level of IT literacy
- Proactive and confident with excellent communication skills
- Able to work within a team and on your own initiative
We are looking for an MRICS Valuation Surveyor with extensive experience in commercial valuation for lending and non-lending purposes, as well as a good knowledge of the wider Yorkshire market. Experience in other areas of work including Landlord & Tenant, Compulsory Purchase, Residential Valuation and Leasehold Enfranchisement would be beneficial but are not essential to the role.
A salary of up to £55,000 plus car allowance and benefits is available to the successful candidate (depending upon experience).