A fantastic opportunity to join on of the world’s largest Professional Services Consultancies is now available for an experienced Health & Safety/CDM Consultant. This new opportunity has arisen due to growth within this organisations Commercial and Infrastructure sectors. You will have to demonstrate a proven track record in advising and delivering H&S services across complex and multi-faceted projects and be comfortable providing support services multi-national projects up to £300m.
You will be responsible for planning, managing and monitoring the pre-construction phase of both public and private sector construction projects. You will also be assisting the client in identifying, obtaining and collating the pre-construction information and visiting sites to carry out initial appraisals.
This role will require some National travel but will also allow for flexible home-based working.
- Act as the point of contact, to ensure the duties are fulfilled in accordance with statutory regulatory requirements, approved code of practice and industry advice
- Provide an advisory and support service to Construction Industry Clients
- Review procurement methods in respect of CDM Regulations
- Liaise with clients and designers and provide CDM / PDA advice
- Carry out site safety inspections and CDM compliance audits
- Advise on Health and Safety Files / Operating & Maintenance Manuals
You will be an experienced and accomplished Health & Safety Consultant / Construction Design & Management Consultant, ideally with 5+ in a consultancy environment. You will have strong knowledge of CDM Regulations and other Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation procurement processes.
Certified Membership of the Association for Project Safety (CMaPS) or Professional Membership of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) would also be highly desirable
If you’re an experienced Senior Health & Safety Consultant or CDM looking for a new opportunity offering autonomy, growth and career development then please contact Hayley Anderson for a confidential discussion on (0151) 242 1630