Our client’s dedicated and highly experienced Hotels team provides a discreet and efficient consultancy service advising on the full spectrum of Hotel and Leisure Assets.
The award wining team continues to be recognised as leaders in their field and in taking the time to understand the needs and objectives of their clients, they continue to provide uncomplicated property advice and solutions that add value at each stage.
They hold longstanding relationships with their clients and hold a strong reputation as trusted consultants in the sector. Due to the constant evolution and the diversity of investors and owners,
the hotel market presents an exciting opportunity for a new member of the team has arisen. The department advise on all aspects of the hotel market ranging from sales (of individual assets and portfolios), development, leasing, franchise agreements and management contracts.
The Position & Team
The Hotels team is looking to recruit an Associate or Director / Partner into their growing agency team to be based in London, covering the full range of hotel properties from branded corporate hotels to privately owned boutique city and regional country house hotels, working alongside other professional colleagues within agency, valuation and research.
This key individual shall enjoy a high level of responsibility, responding to challenges, is excited by meeting the toughest targets and has fun working at the leading edge. The role offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the true market leaders.
You will be responsible for:
- managing client relationships,
- communicate fully with all stakeholders concerned
- ensure that business is managed in an efficient and professional manner,
- understanding the hotel business and
- having a sound business knowledge together with a keen awareness of the competition
- managing regular client reporting across multiple assignments, acting as the client’s single point of contact.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- MRICS qualified and will have 3+ years post qualified experience.
- Experienced in the hotel sector (desirable)
- If no experience in the hotel sector, you must have a strong track record of brokering sales in either in the residential and commercial sector is essential.
- General Practice background for either a Corporate, Public Sector or Private practice
- Some experience of managing, a team player & successfully leading team (Director / Partner level) preferable
- An understanding of business development and client relationship management
- Experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally
- Experience selling successfully to clients
- Business and report writing experience
- IT skills (MS Word Advanced, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- Excellent command of written / verbal English
- Selling, negotiation, presentation and marketing skills
- Commercial awareness skills
- Good communicator
- Time management
To apply for this position, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley on 0203 817 7030 or 07879 413 765 for further information.