£30,000 - £40,000
11 months ago
A brand new opportunity for a HR Manager to join a fast-paced, professional services businesses in Manchester. The firm has doubled in size in recent years and is set to grow by significantly over the next five years.
The role will predominantly focus on maintaining and supporting the culture and values of the business through the implementation of policies and procedures that add value to the business. You will also develop, implement and manage a proactive recruitment and retention strategy.
- To provide the effective development systems for identifying development needs and implementing effective training solutions for all employees (appraisals and talent management)
- To collate and analyse data on key HR performance indicators and propose actions for improvement
- To maintain a healthy and safe working environment for all employees including compliance with relevant health, safety and environmental legislation
- Delivery and collection of HR benchmarking data to external reporting bodies
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to Degree level, CIPD Qualified or equivalent experience
- Experience of delivering people results in a professional services environment
- The ability to take the lead on operational and strategic initiatives
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- The credibility to build relationships with all members of the team
- Good knowledge of employment law in practice