Circa £40,000 Plus - Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
3 days ago
The Client & Opportunity
Our client is a co-investing Asset Management and Property Development business, with over £1bn of assets under management (AUM) and is the asset manager of the Regional REIT, listed on the London Stock Exchange.
The company also holds its’ own development business, investing in development opportunities across the commercial, residential and student housing markets.
After a period of strong expansion over recent years, our client presently holds over £750M of commercial property assets under management (primarily regional office and light industrial assets) carrying out all property management functions in-house. This currently involves management of over 150 properties encompassing over 1,200 lettable units.
Our client is looking to recruit an Asset Management Surveyor to join it’ team based in Leeds. The individual will be responsible for the asset management of a wide-ranging portfolio of commercial property assets, predominately office and industrial situated throughout the UK.
Functions to be undertaken will include:
- identification of key events and issues for properties under management,
- setting of property asset management plans,
- monitoring and driving property performance to meet targets
- production of asset management cash flows
- instruction of and ongoing liaison with letting agents in terms of marketing of space
- managing the refurbishment of assets to improve value
- undertaking directly or supervising external agents in terms of lease renewals and rent reviews and other L & T work
- instruction and liaison with solicitors on lettings, sales and documentation of other legal processes, and
- working as part of the wider L&S team to provide system back up to all other aspects.
All Asset Managers are required to operate with a high level of autonomy and self-reliance. The successful candidate will enjoy freedom to undertake their role with some autonomy and work on their own initiative. All staff are expected to provide a high quality, personable, professional service to our clients and their tenants
You need to:
- be a suitably experienced and ambitious individual
- be capable of working on your own initiative
- have a track record in commercial property management.
- MRICS or similar qualified is essential.
The role offers the right individual the opportunity to work in a progressive and growing business.
A competitive package to include car allowance, pension, healthcare and life assurance (after qualifying period) is offered.
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0113 887 2170 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.