£55k - £65k
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced IT Infrastructure manager looking for that career defining role? Have you got demonstrated success in a construction environment? Do you have the ability to delivery complex technology schemes to budgets with many unknown variables?
This is a truly exciting role, as an IT Infrastructure Project Manager you will join the site-based team to join a team working on the Transformation Project at the UKs busiest single airport!
You will be the IT Workstream lead on the programme ensuring the modernisation of and future ready content will meet increasing demands and regulatory requirements.
You will be shaping the IT requirements that are essential to the effective delivery of the Customer Experience Digital strategy.
What are your responsibilities? See an indication below (includes but not limited to):
- Formulates, agrees, communicates and delivers the overall IT workstream for the transformation programme.
- Contributes to the shaping of the multi-year, transformational programme spanning the technology and digital estate into a cohesive single multi-faceted scheme aligned to the business strategies.
- Sets the technology architectural standards for the transformation ensuring that it delivers the core foundations necessary to enable the airport business strategy over the next 10-15 years.
- Ensure the proposed technology architectural standards for the future phases are translated into the business as usual IT strategy and standards
- Ensures IT investment supports and aligns with the MAG Technology strategy.
- Provides high quality consultative advice on technology related matters within the wider scheme.
- Delivery of technology solutions that are aligned to existing technology and contractual lifecycle plans for airport operational IT systems.
- Contribute to innovation opportunities relating to smart airports and digital strategy.
- Plans and designs the IT programme and proactively monitors its overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Manages the technology programme budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against benefits that are realised as the programme progresses.
- Ensure the capacity and capability planning for IT resources and identification and remediation of any skills gaps
- Organises and prepares accurate information for Project Board meetings.
- Negotiates with and manages third party suppliers/partner and other internal “suppliers”, including collaborating with Supply Chain and Legal on contract strategy.
- Mitigates risks and resolves issues to ensure there is no adverse impact to the successful delivery of the programme.
- Resourcing strategy
What are we looking for you to be able to demonstrate?
- Proven experience of IT Project / Programme Management (ideally within a construction environment)
- Experience leading an IT Programme / construction scheme
- Knowledge and experience of the RIBA Plan of Work
- Ability to deliver a complex technology scheme to set budgets
- Masters degree or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification or chartered status
What’s on offer?
- A career defining role with international exposure
- Excellent renumeration package
- Opportunity to develop your career, your education and the impact the development of an internationally focused
- Unrivalled benefits including – but not limited to:
- The opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Leading contributory pensions
- Discretionary Bonus
- PMI and Income Protect