£27,000 – 42,000 plus car allowance
11 months ago
Are you an MRICS Qualified Surveyor looking for a new opportunity within Lease Consultancy?
In order to strengthen their team, our client is seeking a highly motivated and commercially aware Lease Advisory Surveyor to join this successful and established national department working primarily within retail but having exposure across all commercial property types.
The ideal candidate will have previous lease advisory experience however the client will consider candidates with a valuation or agency background.
- Rent Review and Lease Renewal Strategy
- Lease Interpretation
- Collation and Analysis of Evidence
- Rental Valuations
- Arbitration, Independent Expert and Dispute Resolution referrals
- Advice on Court procedures
- Lease Restructuring and Renegotiation
- Dilapidations and Diminution in Value Advice
Knowledge & Experience
- MRICS qualified
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines.
- Good written/communication skills with an eye for detail
- A high degree of analytical ability
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Positive attitude and willing to learn and develop within the team
- A commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships
- Proven IT skills, including high-level Microsoft Word and Excel competencies
- To be a strong and effective negotiator on the client’s behalf and to develop effective and long lasting relationships with our clients, using exceptional rapport skills
- To use good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload
- To carry out property inspections/viewings, prepare client reports and conduct negotiations
- To use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market transactional and rental evidence
- To develop and maintain a strong network of internal and external contacts and to use these contacts in order to further develop business for our client
- Full driving licence
Salary & Benefits
A salary of up to £42,000 is available for the successful candidate, coupled with a generous car allowance (up to £5,500) and company benefits such as pension and healthcare.