A leading firm of Chartered Surveyors & Property Consultants, our client provides comprehensive property advice to public and private sector organisations and their clients own some of the largest property portfolios throughout the country.
In order to strengthen their Birmingham office, our client is looking to appoint an experienced, highly motivated and commercially aware Lease Consultancy Surveyor (to Associate level) to join a successful national lease consultancy team, working across all commercial property types for both owner and occupier clients, throughout the country.
This is a new & exciting opportunity for a senior surveyor or associate to compliment the structure and help grow and develop this already successful department.
- Rent Review and Lease Renewal Strategy
- Lease Interpretation
- Collation and Analysis of Evidence
- Rental Valuations
- Arbitration, Independent Expert and Dispute Resolution referrals
- Advice on Court procedures
- Lease Restructuring and Renegotiation
- Dilapidations and Diminution in Value Advice
Key Attributes and Qualifications:
- MRICS Qualified
- Background and credible experience in Lease Consultancy
- There is a strong culture of teamwork but there is still the scope to take a significant degree of personal responsibility for ensuring all client needs are met.
- To carry out property inspections/viewings, prepare client reports and conduct negotiations.
- To use strong research and analytical skills to identify and interpret market transactional and rental evidence.
- To be a strong and effective negotiator on the client’s behalf and to develop effective and long lasting relationships with our clients, using exceptional rapport skills.
- To use good organisational skills to manage and prioritise a busy and developing caseload.
- To provide general practice support for the team as required
- To develop and maintain a strong network of internal and external contacts and to use these contacts in order to further develop business for our client.
- Proven IT skills, including high-level Microsoft Word and Excel competencies.
- Well organised, efficient, using initiative and working to tight deadlines.
- Good written/communication skills with an eye for detail.
- A commitment to excellence and developing strong client relationships.
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn with and develop the team.
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive in order to maintain momentum and complete the task.
- A high degree of analytical ability.
- Full driving licence.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance – Highly competitive, dependent upon level
- Other benefits subject to candidate level and experience
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0121 796 8460 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference for this role.