Built Environment & Surveying,
£35,000 - £50,000 DOE - Plus Excellent Benefits
about 1 year ago
Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Contact us for a chat or upload your CV
A global leader within Commercial Real Estate Services is looking to recruit a Lease Consultancy Surveyor to join a successful regional and national team and shall consider any level of candidate between Surveyor, Senior Surveyor or Associate Director.
Covering the Birmingham / Midlands regions, you will be working for a well-established, highly profitable team, with exciting instructions throughout the region. This opportunity can provide the successful Lease Consultancy Surveyor with the potential for future career progression and professional development.
Responsibilities will include the negotiation of rent reviews, lease renewals and re-gears across all commercial property types. You will provide lease advisory services across a range of properties representing clients ranging from SMEs through to many of the world’s leading corporations.
- Providing timely advice on commercial rent review, lease renewal and lease re-gear instructions.
- Reading and summarising leases
- Inspecting and measuring premises
- Collating comparable evidence
- Preparation of lease renewal and rent review pre negotiation reports for clients
- Negotiating with landlords/tenants and their agents
- Preparation of settlement reports for clients
- Preparation of Heads of Terms
- Monitoring deals through the legal process
- Preparation of reports for third party referral
- Assisting senior colleagues on instructions as necessary
- MRICS Qualified
- Relevant experience as a Landlord & Tenant / Lease Consultancy Surveyor.
- Rounded experience of general surveying skills.
- Passionate about Commercial Property, with demonstrable technical competence in areas relevant to the role.
- Ability to build successful client relationships through strong communications skills and a confidence to network.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Team player who wants to work within a busy team for a market leading organisation
- Hold good IT skills coupled with report writing experience.
- Have a Full UK Driver’s Licence.
The following benefits package is available to the successful Lease Consultancy Surveyor
- Salary is £35,000 to £50,000 DOE
- Car allowance
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical cover
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0121 796 8460 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.
Please visit our website www.kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk for more career opportunities.