A market leading firm of Chartered Surveyors & Property Consultants, our client provides comprehensive property advice to public and private sector organisations and their clients own some of the largest property portfolios throughout the country.
A Surveyor or Senior Surveyor is required to assist the Lease Advisory Team in Bristol with all aspects of Landlord and Tenant work, focusing on rent reviews and lease renewals on behalf of both private and public sector clients, for all types of premises to include office, industrial and retail.
- To manage and undertake a varied caseload of rent reviews and lease renewals for public sector and private sector clients.
- To undertake all aspects of Landlord and Tenant work to include where necessary, assistance with and of preparation of Third-Party Submissions
- To progress to a role to manage a portfolio of regional contract work undertaken from Bristol and attend client update meetings and take on a client liaison role
- To help develop new business through use of new and existing contacts.
- To provide professional, high quality reports to our clients.
- To strive to improve working practices and client service delivery for the team.
- As required to help manage and be responsible for graduate surveyors within the department.
- To represent LSH and the full range of property related services available to clients.
- Any other duties commensurate with this level of post.
- Must be able to demonstrate 6 months to two years Lease Advisory or Valuation experience (not necessarily post qualified) and confidently illustrate knowledge in this specialism.
- Must be able to work to tight and numerous deadlines and manage multiple instructions.
- A working knowledge of the South West and South Wales property market would be an advantage.
- Possess a sound commercial awareness.
- Must be able to drive and have a full UK driver’s licence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products & knowledge of GOAD, Promap, CoStar etc would be an advantage.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of client requirements
- Enjoys building the confidence and respect of clients
- Collects, reviews and acts upon client feedback
- Researches into current and future client requirements
- Demonstrates an awareness of market trends
- Experienced and capable presenter, both of technical and business matters
- Shows highly developed persuasive skills (oral & written)
- Presents a professional image when dealing with clients and demonstrates self confidence
- Demonstrates ambition and commitment to self-development
- Highly organised
- Manages own time and exercises good commercial judgement to maximise fee earning potential
- Team Player
- Seeks to improve personal and team service delivery
- Demonstrates good attention to detail by regularly producing carefully prepared, accurate work
- Uses thorough and effective data gathering techniques in all aspects of the work
- Understands and listens to others' requirements
- Demonstrates co-operation and willingness to work with others
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: competitive based on market, professional experience and qualifications
- Car allowance – Highly competitive
- Other benefits subject to candidate level and experience
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley on 0117 244 4819 or email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com quoting the position and reference for this role.