7 months ago
To handle a litigated and non-litigated caseload of Clinical Negligence claims in a high-quality and commercially effective manner.
- Performing fee earning tasks in a commercially effective manner to meet agreed targets.
- Maintaining the case file on the case management system accurately and clearly
- Maintaining high standards of client care and ensure feedback is reported
- Carrying out tasks outside of the day to day fee earning to support the team or the wider firm such as providing training, generating repeat instructions from clients, and drafting content for LinkedIn and the website.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulation and applicable firm policies and procedures including the SRA Handbook.
- Reporting any material or non-material breaches of the regulations to the COLP/COFA.
- Effectively communicate with other staff
- Recommend process changes to improve commercial management of matters
- Capable of efficiently handling a volume caseload of legal claims.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems.
- Able to effectively manage staff to achieve performance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to produce reports and presentations to communicate information and recommendations to line managers and junior colleagues.
So,if you like the sound of this opportunity to join a leading firm in Manchester contact me today. Contact Kingsley for more Solicitor, Associate, Partner and Paralegal opportunities across Merseyside and the North West.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements