Highly Competitive (DOE) & Market Leading Commission Structure (up to 50%)
5 days ago
Legal Recruitment Consultant (Consultant up to Director Level)
Specific to the Property & Construction Sector
All Levels of Seniority
Level: All Levels - Consultant up to Associate Director / Director Level
Salary: Highly Competitive (DOE) & Market Leading Commission Structure (up to 50%)
Location: Manchester and / or Liverpool
Contact: Andrew Kingsley, Director
Telephone: 0161 393 9889
Kingsley provides Professional Recruitment Consultancy to the Property & Construction Sectors throughout the UK, for some of the countries’ leading regional, national and international organisations, which includes, but is not limited to:
- leading law firms
- real estate developers
- property companies
- housebuilders & housing associations
- professional consultancies and,
- main contractors
Kingsley (Legal) delivers the full range of legal professionals to our Property & Construction clients, which includes legal executives, paralegals, conveyancers and qualified solicitors, of all seniority, up to Senior Director/Partner level.
Our success is due to the high quality & extensive candidate database that we have built over many years, specific to our markets, covering not only the North West, but UK-wide.
We are expanding our North West teams to meet the demands of both our clients & candidates and consequently, we are looking to appoint Legal Recruitment Consultants to work specifically within our Property & Construction team, serving such clients as those listed above.
Our consultants not only have unrestricted client lists but also freedom of geographical markets throughout the UK, allowing each consultant to create their own desk and truly benefit from the effort and work they are willing to commit.
This is a genuine opportunity for the successful candidate(s) to specialise within their own niche market which we already serve and have unrivalled access. If you have recruited legal executives, paralegals, conveyancers and qualified solicitors within the Property & Construction arena, including Law Firms, then this opportunity is for you.
Joining Kingsley will lead to a highly rewarding career for hardworking, professional individuals, in addition to receiving:
- A Competitive Base Salary (D.O.E.)
- A Market Leading Commission Structure starting at 20% off an agreed threshold per month, leading up to a maximum 50% commission (details available upon request)
- Work from either Liverpool or Manchester, or both
- Homeworking Opportunities
- Full or Part-Time Positions
- Flexible Working Options
- In-House Administration & Marketing Support
- Excellent Work/Social Benefits
- Regular Training & Support
- Clear Career Path/Progression - regular reviews & promotions (brochure available, upon request)
- Set within a Professional, yet fun environment
- Strong Team Spirit
- Minimum 25 days holiday, (up to 38 days holiday) plus…
- ‘Birthday Holiday’, plus….
- Additional holidays for achieving above target
- High-quality, city-centre office environments
- …and more.
If you want to develop your career, enjoy flexibility in your working week and have access to exceptional clients and candidates, then Kingsley can provide all of these and much, much more.
All conversations are confidential so, to find out more, contact Andrew Kingsley via:
T: 0161 393 9889 (Manchester Office)