16,000 – 18,000 plus commission
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join a highly successful, market-leading estate agency in Chester City Centre.
We are looking for someone who is target driven, proactive in generating new business and extremely motivated in achieving results. The successful candidate will be passionate about providing a first-rate service to customers as well as being flexible and dynamic with the ability to adapt to different clientele easily.
With an envious reputation in the industry, my client is offering a great working environment with excellent earning potential and opportunities for progression within the company.
The role will involve:
- Marketing available properties for let
- Identifying and qualifying new opportunities in every business relationship and transaction
- Meet and greet walk-in customers
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective clients
- Keeping up to date with changes to the law to ensure compliance
- Promoting and selling the companies various products and services
- Arranging and attending property viewings
- Providing feedback to landlords
- Negotiating between Tenants and Landlords regarding prospective rentals
- Accepting & processing deposit & rent payments
- Working to sales targets
- Promote the company
To be considered for this exciting role, you must have previous Estate Agency experience and a full driving license.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.