Negotiable Depending on experience
3 months ago
Are you an qualified, experienced Conveyancing Professional unhappy with your current role or prospects?
Would you like to work for an award-winning, well-established law firm and develop your career? ......
We have an exciting new opportunity with a trusted law firm, dealing with Residential Conveyancing, Freehold and Leasehold Sales and Purchases,
Re-mortgages, Matrimonial Transfers, Help to Buy, New Build and Auction Property Transactions.
You will have:-
- NQ - 3 yrs. + PQE in Residential Conveyancing
- Be Flexible and Well organised
- Familiar with Case Management Systems
- Ambitious, A keen networker
- Able to use social media
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Ideally the applicant will have previously worked in a practice which has the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Standard (CQS) and have completed your CQS training to date.
- Salary commensurate with your experience
- Pension Scheme
- Good work/life balance
- Career Development opportunities
- Progression (This firm like to promote from within)