Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Are you an qualified, experienced Conveyancing Professional unhappy with your current role or prospects?
Would you like to work for an award-winning, well-established law firm and develop your career? ......
We have an exciting new opportunity with a trusted law firm, dealing with Residential Conveyancing, Freehold and Leasehold Sales and Purchases,
Re-mortgages, Matrimonial Transfers, Help to Buy, New Build and Auction Property Transactions.
You will have:-
- NQ - 3 yrs. + PQE in Residential Conveyancing
- Be Flexible and Well organised
- Familiar with Case Management Systems
- Ambitious, A keen networker
- Able to use social media
- Have good interpersonal skills.
Ideally the applicant will have previously worked in a practice which has the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Standard (CQS) and have completed your CQS training to date.
- Salary commensurate with your experience
- Pension Scheme
- Good work/life balance
- Career Development opportunities
- Progression (This firm like to promote from within)