Why Consider This Opportunity?
You want to work with a business who look at things from a different perspective
You want a company platform that will allow you to grow and take your career to new heights
You are ready to take on some of the most innovative projects in the UK
This role will give you the chance to get all of the above along with the benefit of knowing you are working with one of the UK’s most reputable and highly regarded property consultancies. The M&E Design Manager they need is a natural problem solver, who questions and is persistent, methodical and able to see a job through to conclusion using their depth of knowledge and expertise. With a growing number of new acquisitions and exciting change throughout this business, to succeed you will also need to be adaptable and thrive in a fast paced and ever evolving environment
- You must be a qualified M&E Design Manager with knowledge of commercial projects across a range of sectors
- Well versed in planning and design development processes from pre-plan through to completion
- Able to produce and manage a realistic design programme and information required in order to satisfy design and procurement requirements
- Excellent commercial awareness and acumen and well versed in understanding project costs
- Understanding of M&E multi-disciplinary designs and project coordination
- Proven experience of establishing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customer
- Strong negotiation and risk management skills
- Be able to showcase relevant project experience and expertise
This is a new role, based on new change and exciting project wins across the business, so there are lots of new opportunities for you to help shape and drive future growth.
This company offer a progressive and rewarding working environment, excellent salary and benefits package and career development. So, if you need a new challenge or are unsure about what your next career move should be, then this could be it.