Are you a Project Administrator looking for a new challenge? Working as part of a national Marketing team, you will be instrumental in supporting the wider business, ensuring that all publications are produced with consistency, within brand guidelines and bid management procedures.
As Bid Co-ordinator, you will join a highly reputable client based in Manchester city centre. The company is recognised as one of the market leader within their field and provide tailored learning and development to enhance your career.
Key responsibilities and experience;
- Draft tender responses
- Be able to produce documents with in-design
- Record and track tender opportunities
- Arrange internal and external meetings including preparatory materials
- Plan and review the Project commitment and reporting schedules to assist in meeting internal and external commitments
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Assist the existing Marketing Team with maintain systems and controlled documents
- Liaise with senior management within the business
- Support other Directors and Senior Management when required
In order to be successful in this role you will have excellent organisational skills, professional, a team player and confident communicator and can remain calm under pressure. You will have a keen eye for detail.
Previous bid/publication experience is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a client who looks to develop and promote within the business, salary is paying between £25,000 and £35,000 per annum plus flexible benefits.
Please apply now for an immediate response.