18000 - 21000
3 months ago
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: £18-£21k (flexible dependant on experience)
I am looking for an ambitious, creative and organised marketing all rounder to join a fun, creative family run business in the property sector, based out of their newly refurbished offices on the outskirts of Preston.
Are you looking for a company that…
- Work collaboratively giving you a voice to express your creative marketing ideas within a highly successful and supportive Commercial team?
- Has a clear route of progression into the role of Marketing Manager?
- Is an award winner at Lancashire business awards and has a proven background of promoting from within?
- Only works on top quality, high value work, covering iconic projects such as the redevelopment of one of London’ most iconic hightstreets?
- Works with ultra-high net worth individuals, famous clientele and affluent wealth funds?
- Has a fun, dynamic, sociable team?
- Has family values and genuinely cares for your welfare?
I am representing a national, boutique client consultancy that undertakes a very high quality of work with high net worth individuals, pension and wealth funds, national retailers and fast food outlets. They are looking for a standalone Marketing Executive to take on a pivotal role within the commercial team. The role will be extremely varied and will suit someone who wants to be involved in all aspects of marketing – no two days will be the same! Supported by the Commercial Director and recent award-winning Business Development Director duties of the role extend to (but not exclusive to):
- Writing publications/ press for the website, social media platforms and for print
- Key involvement in the development of the company’s marketing strategy
- Coordinating marketing campaigns in line with sales targets
- Managing the companies social media, website and online presence
- Monitoring website performance and google ranking
- Liaising with design agencies and assisting with product launches
- Organising nationwide company events and promotion of events in the property sector
As a business with core family values they truly believe in a work life balance and welfare of the team, they work hard but also reward and look after the team both financially and with incentives unique to each individual. This is a requirement for an ambitious and highly organised Marketing Executive with excellent communication skills and a passionate flare for marketing.
Apply now or call 0151 242 1630 and ask for Jennifer if you would like a confidential conversation. My client are looking to interview this week ideally so get in touch asap to not miss out this really unique and exciting opportunity! Alternatively, you can also email me directly at Jennifer@kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk