Thank you for your interest - this position has now been filled, but if you are interested in similar roles get in touch and we should be able to find something for you.
Are you currently managing an RTA or Motor Fraud caseload and looking to develop your career?
This major UK defendant firm offer excellent training, career development and progression opportunities along with an excellent work/life balance with a 35-hr week and flexible working hours.
They require a driven, organised MOJ Fee Earner for their Manchester City offices, to handle your own caseload of MOJ stage 3 files.
Pursuing settlement of a file as soon as practically possible, whilst ensuring client Guidelines are adhered to.
You will have:
- Some experience managing your own caseload
- An understanding of the MOJ process
- Knowledge of Motor fraud (Insurance)
- An interest in law either through education or experience in a legal work environment
- Experience handling claims and working to targets set
- Knowledge of the MOJ portal
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- Good understanding of IT packages
Some of the excellent benefits include:
- Generous Holiday entitlements
- Employer contributed pension plan
- Healthcare cash plan
- Private Medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Flexible working opportunities
- Enhanced maternity/paternity schemes
- Subsidised car parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle2work scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Multiple Retail discounts
- Season Ticket loan (helping with cost of travel to work)
- Long Service Awards
- First class training and development
- Clear career pathway/ promotional opportunities
Ideally you will have experience in….
- Managing files in accordance with ISO & client guidelines.
- Investigation and fact-finding research, from insurer clients, insured parties, claimant solicitors and any other third parties
- Negotiating costs
- Confident communication skills to liaise with all parties
- Chasing documents as and when required, from insurer clients, insured parties, claimant solicitors, the courts and any other third parties
- Bills processing
- Part 37 Payments
Apply now using the link shown, with your up to date CV.
Alternatively, contact Kathryn@kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk or call 0151 242 1630 / 07858 388 799