Negotiable depending on experience
5 months ago
Due to significant company growth, there are now multiple, exciting new opportunities available with one of the UK’s largest, most reputable law firms.
They offer outstanding training, career progression opportunities and benefits package.
All roles are in the Motor Fraud/ Credit Hire team, based in Liverpool.
The following roles are currently available: -
- Motor/RTA Litigation Executive/ Fee Earner / Paralegal (MOJ portal claims)
- Fast Track Paralegal / Fee Earner (litigated caseload)
- Fast Track Senior Paralegal / Fee Earner (litigated caseload)
- Motor Small Claims (Paralegal /Fee Earner)
- Motor Fraud (stage 1 and 2 claims)
- Motor Fraud (stage 2 and 3)
Job descriptions will vary depending on the role, but in general duties will be: -
- To proactively manage & progress a litigated caseload of Motor Credit Hire Defendant Insurance cases to conclusion.
- To appropriately apply the specific, credit hire technical principles for the level of cases within your responsibility needed to drive the proactive settlement of the case
- Research solutions to problems/issues on cases to develop your own technical knowledge
- Have knowledge of and work cases in line with all client SLA's for the files within your responsibility
- Proactive use of case management systems to improve speed of settlement and adding value to the cases, whilst adhering to client requirements
- Prioritise and organise your work efficiently and effectively to ensure all tasks are completed to specified deadlines
- Achieve a high standard of financial and overall file performance as identified through KPI's on the Motor Dashboard.
- Complete all MI requirements on cases
- Be proactive in problem solving on cases through identifying potential issues and solutions, always adding value to the case.
- To undertake all training and development identified as necessary for your role
- To support the training and development of more junior team members
In return they offer a generous salary, negotiable depending on experience, plus an unrivalled awards and benefits program, including: -
- Life assurance
- Additional holiday
- Apple and windows products
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Additional insurances
- Payroll giving