Are you an experienced MRICS Valuation Surveyor looking to move your career forward in a market leading firm? A firm that is committed to helping you to meet your personal goals and career aspirations? Perhaps you feel that your current firm cannot offer you the type of career progression you would like and more importantly feel you have earned, if so then this could be the ideal time to look at what is available within the market currently, and in particular within this Associate level MIRCS Valuation Surveyor position.
Joining a thriving Valuation team based in Manchester City Centre you will be predominately focused on the North, covering all main commercial sectors for a wide variety of private and public clients. With solid post qualification experience you will find it easy managing client relationships and will have a real passion for delivering valuations of commercial owner-occupied and investment properties.
As the successful Associate MRICS Valuation Surveyor, your day-to-day tasks will involve:
- Covering all main commercial sectors for a wide range of public and private clients
- Valuations required for loan security, corporate asset, company accounts, viability, and general advisory purposes
- Managing client relationships
- Valuations of commercial owner-occupied and investment properties
- Liaising with clients
- Inspection and measurement of properties
- Quality control and consistency of work
To succeed within this North-West based Surveyor role, you will have the following expertise:
- MRICS qualified
- RICS-accredited degree
- Proven post-qualification experience in a valuation team
- Knowledge and experience of the North-West market
- Portfolio experience
- Valid UK driving licence
A negotiable salary of up to £55,000 is available to the successful candidate (depending upon experience)
If you would like to find out more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact Clare Norman on 0151 242 1630 to confidentially discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Also, please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.