An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client who is an established property consultancy with specialisms in both residential and commercial practice, operating throughout the UK.
With a client base consisting of blue-chip companies, pension funds, private landowners, local authorities and government agencies, they are now seeking a Senior Surveyor/Associate to join a strong and well-established team to operate on a local, regional and national level.
Our client is looking for a Commercial Surveyor - Senior Surveyor/Associate level, who is an expert within the Commercial Property Sector and enjoys working within a collaborative and dedicated team. The core purpose of this role is to support the ongoing growth of their commercial team’s services within Cheshire region and beyond covering all the main commercial sectors for a wide range of private and public clients carrying out instructions efficiently and with a high degree of independence.
The client is looking to appoint an experienced individual who has previous working knowledge in the following key areas:
- Undertaking loan security Valuations for banks, accounts, IHT and CGT valuations
- Lease Consultancy – rent review, lease renewal, etc
- Commercial Property Agency advice
- Demonstrating good local market knowledge
- Identifying opportunities for business growth and development
- Achieving client satisfaction
- Support and mentoring of APC graduates
- RICS Qualified (Ideally minimum of 5 years PQE)
- RICS Registered Valuer status (or working towards)
- Well-rounded experience in the North West commercial property arena
- A good track record in preparing RICS Red Book valuations for commercial lending (development and investment properties), corporate valuations and consultancy advice
- Good North West property market knowledge
- The timely preparation and delivery of valuations and reports to a high standard
- Strong business development attributes
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage large workloads
- Confident with a friendly personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent people skills
- Competent verbal and written communication
Salary and Benefits include:
- Attractive Salary – D.O.E. – up to £50,000 per annum
- Company car or equivalent car allowance
- Relevant training provided
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Commencing on 24 days holidays increasing to 30 over time plus half day on Christmas and New Years’ Eve, and all bank holidays off
- Company social and sporting activities
To apply for this position, please contact Ian Doyle on 0151 242 1630 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference ID18342for this role.