12 months ago
I am keen to speak to MRICS General Practice Surveyors looking for a fresh challenge. Are you frustrated with your area of specialism and would like the opportunity to move into another service?
I have a rare opportunity to join one of the market leaders working in the highly successful Valuation team based in Manchester City Centre. What is unusual about this position is the fact that you do not have to be currently working within Valuation for you to be the right candidate for this role. What is important is that coupled with being an MRICS General Practice Surveyor, you have the desire to embrace a new area and have the passion and commitment to succeed. So, if you are currently perhaps a Commercial Property Manager, a Rating Surveyor, or a Landlord and Tennant specialist looking for something new this could be the time to think about a career move into Commercial Valuation.
As a Commercial Valuation Surveyor, you will be responsible for the following duties as part of your role
- Carrying out property inspections and background due diligence;
- Preparing and delivering valuations and reports
- Observing RICS regulatory requirements in particular those of the ‘Red Book’;
- Putting clients first and achieving maximum client satisfaction;
- Maximising profitability;
- Being involved in bringing in new business to the team
- Being client facing and identifying areas for business growth and fee earning
As the successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor, you will be/have
- A proven track record within General Practice
- Be willing to work towards RICS Registered Valuer accreditation;
- A commercial approach to business and property issues;
- Good property market and wider economic and business knowledge;
- IT literate in Microsoft Office,
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Strong planning, organisational and communication skills;
- Able to work under own supervision but also as part of a wider national valuation team;
- Strong social skills when networking and entertaining clients.
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.