A leading property consultancy with an enviable reputation for commercial property management is looking to expand its successful team in Central Leeds with the addition of an MRICS Surveyor/Senior Surveyor.
Your role will involve looking after a mixed commercial portfolio of office, retail, and industrial space, managing assets for investors, property companies and institutions. As the successful candidate for this position your passion for Commercial Property and your genuine interest in property management will shine through and be evident in your experience of managing most aspects of commercial property previously.
Working within this busy and flourishing team your role will include Tenant liaison, dealing with landlord and tenant matters such as tenant applications to assign, sub-let or carry out alterations. You will set and manage operating budgets and will produce client reports on a monthly and quarterly basis. Being a confident communicator and someone who enjoys interacting within your portfolio you will regularly meet your clients to ensure that superior standards of service are met. Your superior communication skills will also be utilised when liaising with building managers and in-house subsidiary on day to day maintenance, repair and operational issues.
As the successful Property Management Surveyor, you will be/have
- MRICS Qualified
- Experienced in active property management
- Client facing experience
- Private Practice experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Able to use own initiative
- Highly professional
- Salary - £35,000 + Benefits
- Car Allowance of aprox £4,500 per annum, dependent upon level
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Performance related bonus
Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy