My client is a leading property consultancy providing a comprehensive range of property solutions to UK and international owners, occupiers, investors, lenders and developers. Our client’s teams work together to provide a full range of property-related services in the office, retail and office sectors across agency, planning and urban regeneration, development, building consultancy, investment, property management, project management, valuation, business rates, lease renewals and rent reviews.
Our client combines experience and knowledge with innovation and creativity, handling national and international portfolios for a wide variety of clients. Their aim is to achieve the highest quality service in all aspects of property management ranging through day to day activities at the properties to financial control to developing asset enhancing initiatives with our clients.
We are seeking an ambitious individual to join our client’s team who has proven experience of managing assets/portfolios for individual investors, property companies and institutions.
The position is located at the Leeds office, within the Property Management Consultancy business unit. The individual will have had experience of managing most aspects of commercial property, and should have a genuine interest in Property Management.
Main Duties and Responsibilities shall include:
• Tenant liaison and dealing with formal landlord and tenant matters such tenant applications to assign, sub-let or carry out alterations
• Liaising with building managers and in-house subsidiary on day-to-day maintenance, repair and operational issues.
• Setting and managing operating budgets
• Monitoring income and managing credit control
• Client reporting – to produce monthly/quarterly reports and attend client meetings
Knowledge & Experience Required:
• RICS Qualified
• Experienced in active property management
• Identifying and pursuing fee generating opportunities
• Client facing experience
• Private Practice experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workloads
• Proven ability to work as part of a team
• Able to use own initiative
• Highly professional
• Salary - £35,000 + Benefits
• Car Allowance of £4,655 per annum, dependent upon level
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Performance related bonus
• Usual pension/healthcare provisions that you would expect from a leading consultancy
My client offers real scope for career development for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join one of the market leaders.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew Kingsley on 0113 887 2170 for further information.