Up to £45k
6 months ago
Are you an MRICS Rating Surveyor with knowledge of the North-West market? Are you looking for the flexibility of a contract (3 months plus)? Are you in a situation where you would relish the opportunity to work for a highly reputable name and could commit to the length of the contract. Perhaps you have faced redundancy, or are returning to work from a break, or are simply looking for a new challenge!
If so, my client is a well-respected and highly successful firm of chartered surveyors, which is looking to add an experienced Rating Surveyor (from surveyor, senior surveyor, or associate level) to its specialist Rating team in Liverpool.
This surveying role is to predominately cover the whole North West. You will benefit from an existing client portfolio, and the support of a successful team. You will also be required to develop and retain customer relationships, deliver excellent customer service, and maximise business potential.
As the successful MRICS surveyor in Liverpool, you will provide rating advice for clients across all commercial sectors, handling rating valuation appeals, rates relief, and rates management. You’ll also be the main point of contact for clients throughout the process, keeping them informed through every stage, and you will undertake site inspections and attend valuation tribunals, when required.
To succeed as a rating surveyor in this role, you will:
- Be MRICS qualified
- Have the relevant and appropriate level of rating experience
- Possess experience of undertaking rating survey and appeal work throughout the North West
- Be able to provide professional rating advice to a range of private and public-sector clients
- Hold strong communication, organisation, and negotiation skills
- Have solid knowledge of the North-West commercial-property market
- Possess a strong drive for results and be highly proactive
What you’ll receive
In return, my client can offer a basic salary which will be negotiable doe coupled with company benefits