£40,000 - £50,000
6 months ago
One of the largest independent property groups is looking to expand their successful team through the appointment of a Chartered Residential Valuation Surveyor in Birmingham.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Chartered Surveyor to progress their career with a leading name in the residential surveying marketplace.
You will provide professional residential valuations within the Birmingham market, giving a full range of residential valuation advice to a wide range of key existing clients and new business, including both lenders and private clients, whilst contributing to team fee billing.
Within your designated territory you will be responsible for completing mortgage valuations, home buyers reports, and specialist valuation work. As a confident communicator you will find it easy to build rapport and maintain and develop good client relationships, whilst meeting and exceeding individual targets and turnover.
As the successful Residential Valuation Surveyor, you will
- Be MRICS qualified Residential Valuation Surveyor.
- Have experience of working in a professional practice and/or corporate environment
- Hold an understanding of business development and client relationship management
- Have experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally
- Business and report writing experience
- IT skills (MS Word Advanced, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
- Have excellent selling and negotiation skills
In return, my client can offer the successful Residential Valuation Surveyor a salary of up to £45,000, plus a range of benefits including a car or car allowance, a highly lucrative bonus scheme, private medical care, and life insurance