Are you an experienced RICS Residential Valuation Surveyor? Are you feeling frustrated in your current role, is your patch too big? Are you not earning the financial rewards for your hard work?
Kingsley is working with an Independently owned Private Practice who pride themselves on the strong relationships they have with their panel managers and customers, in fact, anyone they come into contact with. Reputation is key for this firm. They are supported by one of the largest independent mortgage brokers in the UK and have appointments with all of the national surveying panels. Clients include all of the major banks and building societies. They are enjoying high volumes of work in all of their territories, and as a result are looking to recruit RICS Residential Valuation Surveyors.
As the successful RICS Residential Valuation Surveyor, you will be completing Mortgage Valuations, RICS Homebuyer Reports, Building Surveys, and Specialist Valuation work for major lenders and private clients within your designated territory.
As the successful RICS Residential Valuation Surveyor you will;
- Be MRICS qualified or equivalent.
- Registered Valuer preferable.
- Recent experience and passionate about the Residential Sector.
- The desire to complete work to an exceptional standard in order to maintain the firm’s superior reputation.
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Hold a valid UK Driving Licence.
The following benefits package is available to the successful RICS Residential Valuation Surveyor.
- Basic salary £45,000 + (can be negotiable doe)
- Car allowance
- Mileage rate
- Bonus scheme