A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Valuation Surveyor to join a growing Commercial team in Leeds. Based in the city centre, our client, a prominent UK wide Surveying Practice, provides a wide-range of commercial and residential valuations as well as undertakes development appraisals across the Yorkshire region.
The client is actively involved with a diverse mix of valuation instructions ranging from viability assessments for developers and local authorities, commercial and mixed use developments, Industrial, Offices, Retail, Educational facilities and Specialist property valuations.
You will be joining a team of five established Surveyors to add value and positively contribute towards the Valuation Department operation and wider growing success of the Yorkshire office.
- Carry out property inspections for valuation purposes of a range of asset types
- Preparation of valuations & development appraisals for both Freehold and Leasehold properties
- Explore business development opportunities to generate new instructions
- Produce full RICS Red Book Valuations
- Provide Acquisitions and Disposal advice
- Provide reports in a timely manner
- Build positive client relations to help preserve and further enhance the company reputation in the industry
- Minimum two years post qualification experience
- MRICS or FRICS registered Valuer
- You will have good working knowledge of Red Book and relevant legislation
- You will be an engaging, hardworking individual who works well independently, however is able to fit in with an established team
- Demonstrable experience in managing multiple projects and working to tight deadlines
- You will have strong knowledge of the local and regional markets
- Ambitious outlook, with a desire to grow and develop new business for the company.
If you wish to apply for this position or would like further information, please email your CV to Ian Doyle – Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrew Kingsley – Director email@example.com
Kingsley is a niche recruitment consultancy, specialising within the Built Environment. We recruit all across the UK, so if you are looking for your next career move, call us for a confidential chat on 0113 887 2170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org