Are you a Senior P6 Planner searching for a new role that will allow you to maximise your extensive knowledge and experience and play a key role in delivering one of the UK’s most prestigious Defense programs?
The Consultancy we are working with are a Global giant within the Construction Industry and this means they lead the way in securing iconic, high profile clients and projects. With this in mind, they are looking for experienced P6 Planning Schedulers to support their Project Management teams in the development and delivery of this critical commission.
- You will be confident in maintaining project schedules, keep resources on track and monitor job progress
- Investigate and troubleshoot potential problems with cross functional program teams to analyse and resolve conflicts
- Drive and deliver complex project schedules using appropriate planning tools, specifically Primavera P6
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures and guidelines
- Use value management and other project management techniques to help identify performance variances for project critical areas
- Monitoring project cost, time and quality against set boundaries
- Liaising with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors
- Able to confidently work under limited supervision and set your own objectives in order to meet project goals
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- You will have previous experience working within Defense sectors, ideally Naval or Nuclear and hold current and full security clearance
- Degree qualified and ideally hold RICS/MCIOB or APM membership
- You will be a proficient P6 Project Planner, who is technically sound and has capabilities within project controls, governance, risk analysis and cost management
- Work with cross functional program teams to analyse and resolve conflicts
- Working knowledge of program management principles, scheduling and how they are controlled
- Experienced in P6 is essential
- Comfortable with an element of travel
- Proven track record of engaging, reporting and being able to challenge at senior level
- Experience of managing teams would also be advantageous
- Confident and adaptable with a 'can do' attitude
This is the chance for an experienced Planner to further their career with a highly successful, International Consultancy and to work with some of the best people in the Industry. If you are someone who enjoys taking on the demands of complex, high profile commissions and being thrown in at the deep end is second nature, then please give me a call as soon as possible to hear more about these exciting opportunities!