£25,000 - £30,000
9 months ago
Ready to join one of the worlds recognised leaders in design? Looking for an opportunity to really flex your design muscles and work on exciting projects across a range of interesting sectors (Energy / Care / Transport to name a few)? Looking for the right opportunity that will not only provide you with a strong mentoring environment but also a good sized project to take you through to your Part III qualification? This is the role for you!
Based in Warrington and boasting sites across the UK and internationally, this career defining role will allow you the scope to be creative, bold and challenging in an environment that encourages diversity, big thinking and wants you to bring energy and vision.
Why the vacancy?
- New business
Why are you right?
- You are a Part II looking for a good size project for your Part III
- You have strong design skills and a desire to continuously learn and develop
- You have real interest in the IT side of Architecture and enjoy software modelling
- You have excellent sketch skills (you don’t rely on a computer designs)
- You can and do communicate in a manner that is clear (verbally and in your sketches)
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure to internationally respected leaders
- Interesting and diverse projects
- You will be heard – your opinions matter and are valued
- Excellent package and benefits
- Leadership team that invests in you
- A project to work on that will make your Part III