My client is one of the North Wests property consultancy success stories and a key player in the competitive construction consultancy market. The business has grown at an impressive rate over recent years. With offices across the UK, this frim service a wide range of clients and offer a unique blend of professional services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Director level candidate to join a highly successful team of Project Managers, working predominantly within the North West.
We are looking for an inspiring leader, with a proven track record in generating new business opportunities and excellent client management skills.
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for;
- The development of new business
- Management and growth of the Project Management team
- The delivery of projects to quality, time and cost
You will possess excellent experience in all aspects of providing project management consultancy services for high value projects, from inception through to completion.
You will be able to demonstrate the following in bucket loads;
- Exceptional project delivery across a range of sectors
- Excellent communication, relationship management & interpersonal skills
- Commitment to providing a high-quality client service and to applying best practice
- Professional and positive approach, coupled with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience of managing budgets
- Unrivalled presentation skills
- A desire to succeed
- A passion for the work that you undertake and an appetite to make a difference
Membership of RICS or equivalent professional qualification
UK consultancy experience
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, coupled with working within a team of highly respected professionals, with an enviable client base.