£50-£75k, negotiable dependant on experience
7 months ago
Job Title: Principal Planner/ Planning Manager (Preston)
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: £50-£75k (negotiable dependant on experience)
Are you looking for a Planning consultancy that….
- Offers flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home?
- Only works on top quality, high value work, covering iconic projects and developments nationwide?
- Works with ultra-high net worth individuals, famous clientele and affluent wealth funds?
- That operates as a separate entity of the wider business in order to maintain planning as a core focus?
- Has a fun, dynamic, sociable team?
- Has family values and genuinely cares for your welfare?
I am representing an national, boutique client consultancy that undertakes a very high quality of work with high net worth individuals, pension and wealth funds, national retailers and fast food outlets. They are looking for a Principal Planner/ Planning Manager to take on a pivotal role in the business as a result of promotion within the business which has left a gap in the team for Principal Planner/ Planning Manager to; guide, motivate and lead from the front within a young, fun loving and sociable team. As a business with core family values they truly believe in a work life balance and welfare of the team, they work hard but also reward and look after the team both financially and with incentives unique to each individual. This is a requirement for a knowledgeable Principal Planner/ Planning Manager with strong written work, excellent communication skills and desire to manage and motivate others. As well as undertaking an array of very exciting work you will be responsible for running a small planning team, ensuring a high standard of work is maintained. A snippet of some of their recent projects includes:
- Redevelopment of one of the UK’s most famous highstreets
- Nationally recognised retail stores (new developments and change of use)
- 6 hectare residential development
- 30-70 bed hospitals
As well as leading on planning proposals for their clientele the business holds a portfolio of land in which planning permission will often be required. This is a really unique opportunity for a Principal Planner/ Planning Manager to join a highly reputable independent practice with strong relationships within the public sector to lead in a pivotal role.