£40,000 - 60,000 (D.O.E.) + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Our client is a national and well-respected practice and their Portfolio Management team are responsible for circa £11bn of commercial property across its’ UK offices.
Working on behalf of fund managers, REITs, private equity groups and foreign investors, the national team help to ensure that their clients’ assets work harder, delivering higher returns and better performance.
This is a continually expanding organisation and over the last 12 months they have added some of the best, most dynamic portfolio managers in the industry to add to their already first-class team.
Opportunities have arisen within the portfolio management team for a Senior Surveyor and 2 No. Associate Directors for the Manchester Office to help continue delivering the highest levels of satisfaction amongst tenants and clients alike.
- To manage and take ‘full ownership’ of a given number of properties – the buck stops with the surveyor.
- To carry out property inspections and take note of building defects, tenant alterations, occupiers and what is happening in the local area.
- To draft and present management reports to the client in face to face meetings.
- To report direct to the client – there is no one to hide behind.
- To attend meetings with tenants and consultants.
- Monitor Risk Wise to ensure the properties are compliant with Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure service charge budgets and reconciliations are delivered in line with company guidelines & Client KPI’s.
- To work with facilities managers, credit controllers, client accountants, purchase ledger and treasury and other central functions.
- To ensure our property management systems are kept up to date at all times.
- Experience of managing commercial property in a similar client facing role, particularly mixed-use properties.
- An understanding of the rationale behind asset management opportunities and showing a readiness to engage in negotiations.
- An eagerness to find avenues for new clients and work and become involved in the process.
- The ability to gain trust and respect from colleagues, tenants and contractors.
- MRICS qualified (desirable, not essential).
- Understanding and working with Tramps would be beneficial.
- A salary ranging from £40,000 - £60,000 per annum Dependent upon Experience.
- Other Benefits – D.O.E.
- An opportunity to be part of a company that is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities.
To apply for this position, please contact Andrew Kingsley direct on 0161 393 9889 or email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position and reference (AK18202) for this role.