THE ROLE: Our client is a family run firm in Bolton, specialising in Personal Injury.
They require a Paralegal with at least 12 months experience of running their own caseload, preferably with some experience in credit hire, but not essential.
You must have: -
- Ability to identify and achieve solutions to problems
- Ability to work under pressure to meet conflicting deadlines
- Adherence to SRA and FCA rules
- Applicants must have the ability to organise large volumes of material, identify missing documents, prioritise tasks and effectively communicate with interested parties
- Strong team-focused work ethic
- A Positive outlook
- Driven attitude
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Demonstrable desire to succeed and be passionate in dealings with customers and clients
- Maintains a professional image at all times
- Demonstrates an awareness of the professional standards required when working within a regulated law firm and the importance of delivering a quality service to our client’s Values diversity and shows commitment to equality of opportunity
Key requirements: -
- You must be eligible to work in the UK;
- Law degree or equivalent or studying towards or completed Level 3 CILEX desirable but not essential; and
- Sound knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules and court procedures desirable but not essential.