Up to £45k depending on experience
9 months ago
A brand new position has arisen with a Reputable, Speciaist Law Firm for a Proclaim Developer, to join their IT team.
This role can be based at either Liverpool or Manchester, depending which location is more suitable for the successful applicant.
You will be responsible for the overall proclaim workflow configuration and development and responsibilities will include, but are not exclusive to:
- Create and develop user screens containing proclaim fields, option lists, option list tuning, field intelligence and buttons to run linked actions
- Create new case types, database fields and correspondents
- Liaise with the business to determine priority of projects
- Building letters and reports as requested
- Configuring import/export routines, CSV, XML, CDH
- SQL maintenance, basic and advanced report builder
- Ideally you will Proclaim Tech Level 4 trained and have a minimum of 3 years Proclaim development experience in the Legal industry
Salary flexible depending on experience, Circa £35k-£45k.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, company pension scheme
Contact Kathryn@kingsleyrecruitment.co.uk or call for a confidential discussion - 0151 242 1630 / 07858 388 799