A superb opportunity has presented itself for a Professional Support Lawyer to join an award-winning Top 40 law firm based in Liverpool. They have several offices spread across the UK and are highly regarded nationally.
They are paying a competitive package of c.£35,000+ dependent on level experience. In addition, a fantastic benefits package is also on offer which includes 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays, health insurance, critical-illness cover, death-in-service and childcare vouchers.
In this position you will play a vital part in facilitating technical and industry knowledge internally within the health team as well as facilitating production of high quality profile raising materials externally (e.g. e-shots, newsletters, technical guides, articles). In addition, you will also work closely with the business development team through provision of technical support. It is therefore essential you can demonstrate an advanced technical ability and knowledge of legal practice.
Duties in the role will include: -
- Drafting regular internal updates drawing attention to key procedural, case law, legislative and other industry relevant developments
- Work with training representative to identify team training needs and ensure these are met
- Work closely with partners and members of the business development and marketing team to develop and maintain effective external communications strategy, produce high quality seminars and other events, including production of necessary collateral and on bids and tenders
- Work closely with partners and other fee-earners to produce external materials (e.g. e-shots, newsletters, technical guides, articles)
- Review and edit externally focussed materials (e.g. e-shots, newsletters, technical guides, articles) drafted by the teams
This is an exciting time to join a leading health department that is growing rapidly with fantastic opportunities to advance and develop. Therefore, apply now for immediate feedback.
Struggling to talk during office hours? Email or text me and we can arrange a convenient time to speak. Don’t have an up to date CV? Don’t panic, just get in touch, we are here to help.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. Many our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next career opportunity by a close acquaintance.